Graceful oval charm is handmade from 99% pure silver and features an exquisite cluster of mixed gemstones. Includes a sterling silver cable chain. Choose length from drop down menu above.
Amazonite, freshwater pearl, pink tourmaline, and rose quartz teardrop are a luxurious color combination that complements any outfit. Indulge yourself in this dainty minimalist necklace and feel confident and feminine wearing this stylish fashion accent to work or on a night out. This minimalist stacking necklace hangs from a solid sterling silver chain.
♥ Perfect when layered with other pieces
♥ Reward yourself today. Your handmade treasure will be appreciated for many years.
♥ This minimalist necklace will last a lifetime.
♥ A gorgeous gift that will be appreciated and so will you.
♥ Arrives gift wrapped.
The silver charm is designed and built from scratch by the artist. It is then fired in a kiln and hand polished. Includes a sterling silver cable chain.
• Oval charm is solid 99% pure silver.
• Pendant is 1.25 x .5 inches.
• Sterling silver chain length is your choice of 16 to 24 inches.
A BIT ABOUT FINE SILVER CLAY
Each custom designed piece begins as a lump of pure silver metal clay. I hand form every design element from scratch without the use of molds. Pure silver remains polished and shiny for extended periods of time.
When silver is 99.9% pure it is know as fine silver. For reference, sterling is .925, or 92.5% silver. The other 7.5% is copper. Fine silver therefore has a greater value and is less susceptible to tarnish. Additionally, the silver is recycled. Art that’s wearable, comfortable, durable, earth-friendly and beautiful.
SymesDesign Store Front